The inspiration for this page all falls behind one single quote. '“I love that after a day when nothing is sure, and when I say 'nothing' I mean nothing, you can come home and absolutely know that if you add egg yolks to chocolate and sugar and milk, it will get thick. It's such a comfort.”
This line is from the greatly produced movie, ‘Julie & Julia’. For those of who you haven’t seen it, please take the two hours and three minutes to absolutely indulge in my unrequited love for this movie.
While Julie Powell starts her blog recreating the 524 recipes of her idol Julia Child’s cookbook, she also writes about her overwhelming feelings due to her midlife crisis and marriage problems throughout the blog.
Except in this blog, Im 20, not 30, and my name certainly isn’t Julie Powell.
I’m here to share recipes but also talk about the emotions and life stages of a 20 year old girl.
And trust me, 20 year old girls have a lot of emotions.
No comments:
Post a Comment