Media

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Anime's I've Finished

To continue on from my previous blog about how it was time for me to fess up, here's a list of 64 anime's Ive finished...


  1. Nana
  2. Fruit Baskets
  3. Violet Evergarden 
  4. Hunter x hunter
  5. Paradise Kiss
  6. Demon slayer 
  7. Attack on Titan
  8. The summer Hiraku died 
  9. Love through a prism
  10. Akame Ga Kil
  11. Tokyo Ghoul 
  12. Soul eater 
  13. Kaiju No. 8
  14. Solo leveling
  15. My happy marriage
  16. Yakuza FiancΓ© 
  17. A sign of affection
  18. Maid Sama 
  19. Horimiya 
  20. Kono oto tomare 
  21. Kabaneri of the Iron fortress
  22. Romantic Killer
  23. Let’s play
  24. More than a married couple but not lovers
  25. Why Raeliana ended up at the Dukes mansion
  26. Kamisama kiss
  27. Skip beat!
  28. Cyberpunk 
  29. Apothecary Diaries 
  30. Lost in the Starlight
  31. Angels of death
  32. Sugar apple fairy tail
  33. True beauty
  34. A star brighter than the sun
  35. Say I love you
  36. Yona of of the Dawn
  37. Deathnote
  38. Erased
  39. Hells paradise 
  40. Kowloon Generic Romance 
  41. Gangsta
  42. Promised Neverland
  43. Devils may cry
  44. Devils line
  45. Death Parade
  46. Vampire in the Garden
  47. Kakegururi
  48. JJK
  49. My Love Story with Yamada-Kun at Lv999
  50. Ouran Highschool Host Club
  51. Stars Align
  52. I may be a guild receptionist but I’ll solo any boss to clock out on time 
  53. Junji Ito collection
  54. Assassination classroom 
  55. I’m the villainess so I’ll be taming the final boss
  56. Suzume 
  57. You and I are Polar opposites 
  58. To your eternity 
  59. Hana-kimi
  60. Princess jellyfish
  61. Saiki 
  62. Ranma 
  63. Sparks of tomorrow 
  64. Smoking behind the super market

Now you might be thinking, "Emilee dear lord get some help", or maybe "Hey that's not so bad". If you're thinking the latter, thank you.

While this might seem like an unnecessary amount of anime's, I don't regret watching any of them. I think by refusing to watch anime, you can miss out on life lessons, beautiful moments, and hilarious dialogue. 

Who knows, maybe I'll do a serious on which of those 65 anime's are certainly worth your time. 

as always thanks for reading:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ SHOW REVIEW ♡ ✿ His & Hers ✿ ♡ Genre: Murder Mystery ♡ Seasons:  1 ...